Panorama Corrector 2.0 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Panorama Corrector (ex Rectilinear Panorama) is a professional tool for panorama and perspective distortion correction. It helps photographers get rid of geometric distortions of panoramic and wide-angle images, restoring the original size and shape of objects and making images look natural and perfect. The source image can be panoramic or non-panoramic, scanned or digital – it does not affect the effectiveness of distortion correction. The latest version, Panorama Corrector 2.0, supports multi-gigabyte images up to 120,000 x 120,000 pixels!
Actually, Panorama Corrector is able to correct many kinds of shape, size or position distortion, outperforming all similar products. For example, it can deal with panorama distortion, with distortions caused by an unfavourable shooting spot, camera tilt, angle or rotation, and with many others.
Despite the high effectiveness of Panorama Corrector, it is really easy to work with it. Due to the visual distortions definition system the correction usually does not take more than a few minutes: you just mark the curved lines and choose how to straighten them.
Panorama Corrector is especially recommended for correction of panoramic and wide-angle images that represent pieces of architecture, furniture, groups of people, interior scenes and urban landscapes.
- Correction of panorama distortion, perspective shift, curved horizon, barreling, pincushioning, skewing, rotation and some other distortions;
- Better control over images taken with an angle;
- Improved user-friendly interface;
- Support for multi-gigabyte images up to 120,000 x 120,000 pixels;
- Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5 64-bit, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and other host applications.
Pentium 4 or better, 1 GB RAM
Choose your download: